Grady-White Gulfstream 232 For SaleOctober 14, 2022
Bayliner 2002 Trophy Walkaround For SaleOctober 14, 2022
Chris-Craft 238 Cuddy Concept For Sale
Reason for selling is “Moving to a fishing boat”.
This Chris-Craft is new to market (Sep 6th). Submit your offer today!
Completely restored, new batteries, fuel tank, fuel lines, vinyl and more!
She has an OMC 5.8L motor with an OMC Cobra/Volvo Penta outdrive and a 4-barrel carburetor (a second, 2-barrel carburetor with about 2 hours on it also comes with the boat).
She is fast out of the hole and the top end is somewhere in the high 30 mph range or more. Cruising speed is comfortable at about 25 mph with a fuel burn rate of only about 2.5 gallons per hour.
It will not come with the marine vhf radio or the GPS chart plotter shown in some of the photos as those are registered to the seller and can’t be changed.
The trailer has also been updated and is ready to go.
Come see this beauty for yourself today, and get ready to hit the water!!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Carver vessels for sale. If you’re in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Brandon, or Clearwater areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll get back with you today about any other cuddy cabin boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
THis boat has been recently updated and most things on the boat are new. The exterior appears to be in great condition, with no nick or scratches at all on the hull. The upholstery in the boat is also in very good condition. The sink in the cabin is not hooked up, and the porta potty is missing. However, there is a holding tank that is still hooked up and can be used with a new head. Everything works on the boat per the seller, except for the tachometer works but not very accurate), trim sender needs to be replaced, and the screen is burned out on the onboard depth finder. Everything else works as it should per the seller. Of course, we always recommend that any buyer inspect the unit or have it independently surveyed to confirm the unit’s condition before purchase.
– Cabin Lighting (Included)- Carpet – Cabin (Included)
– Port Holes (Included)
– Porta-potty (Has Place For New One)
– V Berth (Included)
– Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
– Anchor Rode (Included)
– Beverage Holders (Included)
– Bimini (Included)
– Bow Rail (Included)
– Bow Scuff Plate (Included)
– Captain’s Chair (Included)
– Carpet – Cockpit (Included)
– Cleats – Fixed (Included)
– Cockpit Seating (Included)
– Cover – Full Boat (Included)
– Fold Down Seats (Included)
– Passenger Seat (Included)
– Pedestal Seats (4)
– Removable Seats (Included)
– Rod Holders (3)
– Rub Rails (Included)
– Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
– Skier / Rider Mirror (Included)
– Steering Wheel (Included)
– Swim Ladder (Included)
– Swim Platform (Included)
– Transom – Closed (Included)
– Windshield – Walk Through (Included)
– 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
– Bluetooth (Included)
– Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
– Fuel Gauge (Included)
– Fuse Panel (Included)
– Horn (Included)
– Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
– Number Of Batteries (2)
– Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
– Speedometer (Included)
– Stereo (Included)
– Tachometer (Not Working Well)
– USB Port (Included)
– Volt Meter (Included)
– Water Temp Gauge (Included)
– Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
– Holding Tanks (Included)
– Number Of Fuel Tanks (1 – 25 Gal)
– Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
– Whale Tail (Included)
– Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
– Engine Kill Switch (Included)