Astus 20.5 For SaleOctober 14, 2022
Dragonfly 1200 For SaleOctober 14, 2022
Astus 16.5 For Sale
Introduced in 2016 the Astus 16.5 recreational multihull was the first boat to be launched in partnership with the famed multihull architects, VPLP. True to the Astus concept, the 16.5 offers easy handling, portability, performance. Applying the thoroughly tried and tested Astus concept, this new improved model introduced a more modern shape and a sportier line, with harmonious curves and narrow water entry. Boats on Wheels is delighted to make these exciting day-sailers available to customers in the UK.
The Astus 16.5 offers:
– Light construction delivers high performance on the water and dinghy-style handling on land – the Astus 16.5 weighs only 225kg!
– Large 500 litre floats provide stability and safety without the need for ballast.
– Telescopic floats – make towing possible without any dismantling.
– Road legal 2.5m width with the floats retracted provides that ‘go anywhere’ freedom.
– Single handed rigging and launching.
– Lifting rudder and centre board controlled from the cockpit – this boat floats in only 20cm of water!
– An outboard motor bracket for engines up to 3hp for extended cruising.
– Large storage locker.
– Leisure or ‘Sport’ versions to choose from.
– Affordable prices, starting at only £15,600* including VAT/ex works (all prices are subject to the prevailing exchange rate).
Enquire today about the Astus 16.5 using the form or call us to find out more.
*As at 13.1.2022
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.